Here at Burns Car Sales we are on the look out for 2 highly motivated individuals to join our team. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join a busy, team oriented company then we would love to hear from you. Take a look at our available positions below.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is a team player, eager to learn, excellent communication, organisational and IT skills.
What does it involve?
- Efficient handling of enquiries via workshop, customer walk-ins, phone and online.
- Assist the Parts Manager with the ordering and picking of parts for Workshop Technicians and Customers.
- Invoicing Parts as necessary.
- Daily checking the Parts e-Commerce website, updating product descriptions & prices, preparing orders for dispatch and responding to customer enquiries online.
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering parts from the supplier when stock is low.
- Accurately checking daily parts deliveries, ensuring parts are allocated as necessary and correctly entering the data of parts into the parts management system.
- Ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Comply with all HSE & Government guidelines surrounding Cov-ID 19.
- Ensuring manufacturer guidelines and company policies are adhered to.
What skills are needed?
- Communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to take direction, work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- A positive work ethic
Think this Role is for you?
Get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 31st July at 5pm.