Join our Team
We are always on the lookout for highly motivated and talented people to join our team. We place much emphasis on our staff with progression and development.
JUNIOR SKODA SALES EXECUTIVE
Burns Car Sales has been in business in Sligo for over 40 years. The showroom on the Old Dublin Road is the home to SKODA in Sligo. The brand has gone from strength to strength since its commencement in 2001. Burns Car Sales SKODA proudly boasts a 12% market share in Sligo and is currently the 3rd best-selling car brand in Sligo.
We’re delighted to be gorwing and to aid this we are now hiring a SKODA Car Sales Executive. If you’re enthusiastic, a team player and have a good work ethic then we want to hear from you.
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
Working as part of the Sales Team to deliver total customer satisfaction to existing and new Burns Car Sales customers. This will be achieved through listening and identifying customers’ requirements and fulfilling these needs with New and Used Vehicles that suit the customer.
- Proactively seek out prospect customers through cold-calling, email and the company database.
- Follow up with every sales opportunity, those through the showroom, website, phone and email.
- Meet and greet with customers in a friendly, professional manner, listen to and respond effectively to their needs.
- Demonstrate all aspects of the product highlighting key features and functionalities.
- Report to the Sales Manager on every deal and prior to entering into any agreements with the customer.
- Go through the Sales process with every customer continuously following up until the deal is closed. Regular contact with the customer is necessary advising of delivery and pick-up times.
- Provide a professional and memorable car handover experience for the customer.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction is constantly delivered with every customer.
- Develop long lasting customer relationships.
- Work to weekly and monthly Sales targets for New and Used Cars, Finance and Accessories.
- Promote and create awareness of all Marketing campaigns rolled out by the Marketing Manager.
- Product knowledge is key, strive to constantly remain updated with product, pricing and promotion changes.
- Maintain good and accurate paperwork, complete in a timely fashion and in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Ensure vehicle stock is kept to manufacturers standards.
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED?
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to listen, identify and respond to customer needs and requirements.
- Have a willingness and hunger for knowledge.
- Capable of working as part of a team and taking direction from the Sales Manager.
- Excellent computer and literacy skills.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Send your CV via by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Tuesday, 3rd October 5pm.