Join our Team
Burns Car Sales is always on the lookout for highly motivated and talented people to join our team. We place much emphasis on our staff with progression and development.
We wish to recruit a Marketing Executive to maintain a favourable public image for the SKODA brand in the North West through the market & promotion of our products & offerings. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the execution of the Marketing Strategy in an integrated, multi-platform approach. The Marketing Executive will report to the Marketing Manager and Dealer Principal.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager and will have an opportunity to gain valuable experience in assisting with the implementation of an integrated marketing strategy. This multi-platform approach encompasses web, social, digital media and offline methods.
What does it involve?
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the development of regular marketing campaigns based on market research and customer feedback.
- Aid with planning and executing high-quality marketing and promotional media, including web content, social media, print & radio, sponsorships, etc ensuring all comply with corporate guidelines.
- Management and on-going development of the Burns Car Sales websites including our brochure and eCommerce websites, online content, SEO, PPC and third-party sites. Ensuring the websites are relevant, informative, engaging, competitive and user-friendly.
- Ensuring the e-Commerce site is competitive through researching, monitoring and providing regular price comparisons with online competitors.
- Continuously explore new & innovative ways to increase the brands digital footprint & share of voice through social formats & platforms.
- Manage the Marketing budget.
- Develop and design visually interesting and engaging online campaigns attracting high numbers of visitors through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on sales, targets, market trends, website statistics, operating a high degree of confidentiality. Reporting on these to the Marketing Manager.
- Work with internal departments to create appropriate and engaging content for each audience.
What skills are needed?
- The role is ideally suited to team-players with a strong understanding of marketing principals.
- You will be creative with an eagerness to promote new ideas and work on your own initiative.
- You will have a relevant bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing essential.
- Experience with video editing software an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and digital trends (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Expert multi-tasker and communicator.
- Good editorial skills and attention to detail.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Think this role is for you?
Get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17th February 2023 at 12pm.